Child Care Professionals Network (CCPN) is a non-profit organization comprised of early learning and education staff, directors, students, advocates, community stakeholder organizations, families, and more, whose purpose is to improve the quality, affordability, and accessibility of early and school age childcare and education in Pennsylvania.
- Thu, Sep 16Child Care Professionals Network
- Mon, Sep 20Child Care Professionals Network
- Tue, Sep 21Warwick Child Care Center, Inc.
- Thu, Sep 23Today's Child Community Center
- Thu, Sep 23Child Care Professionals Network
- Thu, Sep 30Warwick Child Care Center, Inc.
What We're Working On
The ECE field is currently facing an unprecedented shortage in child care staff. If you are interested in a job in a child care center, send your resume to email@example.com. We can distribute your resume to child care centers that are hiring.